Public and Onsite Event Cancellation & Transfer Policy
- Full payment of event fees must be received no less than twenty (20) days prior to the scheduled event date you have nominated to hold. Any booking received less than twenty (20) days prior to the nominated course commencement date must be accompanied by a written Purchase Order or credit card payment authority to secure the booking.
- Clients cancelling their registration with greater than four weeks’ notice will not be entitled to a refund.
- No shows on public courses will pay full course rates.
- Postponement of On-site events: Notice received between twenty one (21) to thirty (30) days of the scheduled event commencement date will incur a fee equal to 25% of the original event invoice. Notice received between seven (7) to twenty one (20) days will incur a fee equal to 50% of the original event invoice. Only one postponement per invoice allowed.
- Transfers between scheduled public courses will be accepted if requested no less than four weeks prior to the course start date. Any transfer of registration received within four weeks of the course start date will incur a $220 transfer administration fee.
- Attendee name changes will be accepted up to the day prior to the course start date.
- In rare instances, a public course may be rescheduled or cancelled. GR8 Service Management will provide as much notice as possible. In this event, the client may receive a full refund, or take a credit toward another GR8 Service Management course. GR8 Service Management will not accept any liability or be held responsible for penalties resulting from travel arrangements.
- In the event that we do have to cancel a training course at the last minute, the GR8 Service Management administration team will contact you via phone call to either reschedule you for an alternate course or provide you with a full refund of the course price.
GR8 Service Managment reserves the right to postpone/cancel a training course or an event at any time, at which, paying participants will be entitled to one of the following:
- To participate at a revised date specified by GR8 Service Management; or
- A refund or
- A credit to that amount for future GR8 Service Management training event.
To receive reimbursement or credit, please call GR8 Service Management on 1300 55 33 46 to make appropriate arrangements.