Information We Collect:
- Personally Identifiable Information: Whenever it is reasonable and practicable to do so, we only collect information about you directly from you. We collect personal information about you which is reasonably necessary to provide you or in having provided you with products and services. Such information is usually collected through the applications and approaches you make or have made to us including the maintenance of your contact details.
- Non-Personal Data: As you interact with the Company through our online resources, the Company may also collect information about your browsing history or certain other information that is not considered Personally Identifiable Information through your use of and visits to these resources through a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, cookies, tags, beacons, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and other tools. “Cookies” are pieces of code or text placed on your computer when you browse a website. Cookies may be placed by the Company or our web analytics third party vendors or partners. “Tags” and web beacons refer to code scripts that are primarily used to track visitor activities by web analytics software. The types of non-personal data collected on the Company website(s) through the use of these, and other tools may include the search terms you used, new or returning user, browser information, computer type, operating system, internet service providers, website usage, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, ads viewed, among other non-personal data (collectively, all of the foregoing data is considered “Non-Personal Data”). Additionally, Cookies, Tags and other tools placed by our web analytics third party vendors or partners may collect other information about you and your visits to websites and elsewhere on the Internet including, but not limited to, your industry, company size, among other Non-Personal Data.
Information Not Collected:
We do not collect sensitive information about you unless required by applicable laws or rules. Sensitive information includes information relating to race; political or religious beliefs; sexual preferences; criminal convictions; membership of professional or trade associations or unions; and health information.
How the Information is Used:
- Using your Personally identifiable Information: We only use and disclose personal information about you for the purpose for which it was disclosed to us or related purposes which would reasonably be expected without your permission. For example, we may from time to time use your personal information to communicate information about products and services, which we expect, may be of interest to you. However, we respect your right to ask us not to do this at any time. We might also be required to disclose information for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
- Sharing Your Personally Identifiable Information to Fulfill Service Requests and Perform Business Functions. When fulfilling service requests initiated by you, we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with certain third parties to fulfill the requests. We may also share such information with service providers that perform business functions for us. In such cases, the Company may share your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Sharing Your E-mail Address Pursuant to the Company Policy. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside of the Company. The Company will also not share e-mail addresses to unrelated third-parties or affiliates.
Keeping Information Accurate:
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we hold is as accurate as possible. You are able to contact us at any time and ask for its correction if you feel the information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete. In addition to their intended purpose, the methods we use in collecting information or as a natural by-product of interacting with us, are used to assist in maintaining the accuracy of your records.
Keeping Information Secure:
We use security procedures and the latest technology to protect the information we hold. Access to and use of personal information within GR8 Service Management is appropriately limited to prevent misuse or unlawful disclosure of the information.
Dealing with us Online:
If you visit GR8 Service Management's website to browse, read or download information, our system will log these movements. These website logs are not personally identifiable and GR8 Service Management makes no attempt to link them with the individuals who browse the site. GR8 Service Management cannot guarantee or accept responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of web sites to which we provide links to.